It’s Cheptiony Mutai here. Welcome to my blog!
5 years ago I launched this blog in order to share tips and expert advise on freelance, tech and business.
I am a Video Producer and a Writer by passion and profession. I hold a Diploma in Broadcast Journalism from the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication.
From the time I graduated from college, I became an entrepreneur and freelancer. Taking this path has not been easy for me. I have failed several times and I am still on.
To give you an idea of what I mean by ‘failing many times’, here are 3 among the many projects that I started and failed.
- Junior Green Generation Initiative – An initiative to mentor young kids of 5-12 years on important on environmental conservation. Here is a link to a documentary of one of the events.
- My first company Chapchap Entertainment Media Africa later changed to Trendline Network Limited. Fully dissolved in 2020.
- Pichapp – Photo Prints Ordering app. Still on playstore link here. Its no longer working.
Despite failing many times, I have succeeded in holding on to Techtube Video Studio. This is a video production business that I started 8 years ago with a vision of simplifying the process of producing videos by scripting.
My experience is drawn from Freelancing and doing business online. That is what I share on this blog. I have come to learn that freelancing and entrepreneurship share one thing in common- you go out looking for clients.
Here are the services I provide on a consultancy basis;
- Video Production Services
- Video Script Writing
- Consultancy on setting up an online business
- Freelance Scouting and Management
Feel Free to reach out to me if you need any video related services here.
Otherwise, thanks for taking time to visit my blog and I hope to talk to you soon.
How to Apply For Government Tenders in Kenya Online
On this post, I am going to show you How to Apply for Government Tenders in Kenya Online.
3 Possible Ways To Invest Your Earned Income Online In Todays Economy
Many people who work and earn their income online struggle a lot with one thing; choosing the right investment vehicle for their earned income. Am not left out on this. I too struggle.
3 Ways To Reinforce Your Creativity During Difficult Times
People in the creative economy depend on their original ideas and knowledge to thrive. During hard economic times, one can easily get discouraged from continuing to do what they love. If you enjoy doing what you do, then you have no reason to give up.